Palm Springs Preservation Foundation
 

Huddle's Springs Restaurant

Designed by architect William Cody in 1957, the Huddle's Springs restaurant was described as "one of the most spirited examples of Googie-style architecture in all of Southern California." It was demolished in the 1990s to make way for a project that has yet to be built. (Photo courtesy Palm Springs Historical Society)

Huddles  

 

 

home : mission : history : board : recognition : vintage pspf : archives : lost : then and now : successes & setbacks : tribute journals : membership : donate : get involved : our sponsors
our volunteers
: for homeowners : preservation links : tax credits : other links : contact us : online booklet : calendar

Copyright 2010 Palm Springs Preservation Foundation. All rights reserved, except for photographs used by permission of rights holders.
Created by Thetford Web Development