Palm Springs Preservation Foundation
 

Palm Springs Biltmore Resort

Designed by Los Angeles architect Fred Monhoff, the Palm Springs Biltmore Resort opened in 1948. Described as the "grandest" of all Palm Springs resorts, the complex was demolished in 2003. (Photo courtesy Palm Springs Historical Society)

Biltmore  

 

 

home : mission : history : board : recognition : vintage pspf : archives : lost : then and now : successes & setbacks : tribute journals : membership : donate : get involved : our sponsors
our volunteers
: for homeowners : preservation links : tax credits : other links : contact us : online booklet : calendar

Copyright 2010 Palm Springs Preservation Foundation. All rights reserved, except for photographs used by permission of rights holders.
Created by Thetford Web Development